joi, 15 iulie 2010

Hello Again :X

So today is Friday because is past then 12 o'clock .
So I was invited by a friend at her party ... :)) YUPPII
Yes so I puted my mom to buy a gift and she called me when I was playing football about how toll she is , how fat (sorry about this adjectiv) and I stopped playing because I have to give her explains , the problem is my mom knows how she looks like but she thinks that in a mounth she can be really change [:)) OMG] so We lost the match because of her :|:|:|:|
Know I have to weak up at 12 am :| to take a wash (my hair of course but it's long and will take some time) I have to shave my (FUCKING) moustache :)) , I have to wear ............................... To much things to do , I'm a kind of lazy you know I'm kid I have everything I want because my parents had a lot of money (I'm not a Rich man like millionaire , billionaire or something like this, but I have enough money to buy cool watches cool clothes So My Life is COOL )
Ok so this happens to day. Now it's time for my MOTTO !
My motto is : You read raduissocool's article so now you becomed COOL :)
SORRY I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE THE QUEST CHALLENGE

2 comentarii:

  1. Hi:)! how are u ;)) ? Ur blog is co_Ol ?! ;x
    Hmm..ur life so complicated :)) as mine :-?
    .. that's all :)).. i haven't many ideas ..srry .. see ya :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. So how you found my blog (doesn't metter to much)
    Tell your friends about it :)) because will gonna be a lot of funny hier :X

    RăspundețiȘtergere